You can live In SoNo (SoNo-South of North Avenue-is a sub-district of Downtown Atlanta, Georgia, just south of Midtown) at 120 Ralph McGill Blvd. Atlanta GA 30308. There are 186 unique lofts in the Renaissance Lofts building and it is located between Downtown and Midtown Atlanta in an area known as the SoNo District within a short distance to the new Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Park and to Marta.
Renaissance Lofts has a wide variety of unique floor plans to choose from:
- Studio Lofts 488 Square Feet to 605 Square Feet
- One Bedroom Lofts 561 Square Feet to 1,332 Square Feet
- Two Bedroom Lofts 1,532 Square feet
- Two Story Townhome 1,536 Square Feet
Elem: C. W. Hill
Once an office building for the Environmental Protection Agency, the building was converted into apartments for the 1996 Olympics and later sold as Downtown Lofts.
Large living spaces, outstanding interiors and scenic high-rise views are all part of the Renaissance Lofts experience. Renaissance Lofts has many amenities:
- Private Pool and Sundeck
- Business Center with computer, copier, fax and Internet Access Controlled Access
- Secure Parking
- 24 Security Coverage
HOA fees, at time of post, are $255.00 a month. The lofts are also very convenient to parks, shopping and open green space.